- Date posted
- 8th February 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £130,000 to £160,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
MAJOR LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED !
VP Marketing ( EMEA ) £130-150k+ Neg Basic plus High OTE + Benefits
OverviewTo manage all central marketing activities and collateral linked with brand, application & segment proposition (including smart & connected lighting), product launches, digital & online marketing and PR. The role needs to work closely with the central Product Management group and the EMEA Country teams to enhance the product offering and effectively communicate the value proposition through marketing outreach and supporting collateral to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and drive the required change to accelerate business success through a collaborative marketing approach and digital enablement.
- Formulate and implement digital infrastructure development and maintenance including website and the Ecommerce platform.
- Lead the social media strategy for the EMEA business including content creation and lead generation to create impactful digital influence.
- Develop and implement the Search Engine Optimization plan for the business to increase traffic on the website and to set the foundation for the Ecommerce platform.
- Establish required interface with any existing web or other digital platforms locally used by the countries.
- Optimizes business value (revenue) through digital insights, analytics, reporting, online platforms, and operations.
- Work with and manage external agencies where required for creative marketing activities and digital services.
- Through frequent meetings with the regional sales and marketing teams, and desk research and analysis, develop a deep understanding of segment dynamics, segment needs and competitor offerings/strategies, to develop a market leading segment proposition for brands.
- Create the segment strategy to enable the business to focus and deliver ongoing competitiveness and profitable growth in line with relevant brand guidelines and product line plans.
- Identify and implement marketing tools and campaigns specific to target segments to maximize sales, margin and enhance brand positioning.
- Work closely with Product Management, Project Management and EMEA countries to support internal and external product launches.
- Supervise all marketing collateral and assets including but not limited to selling sheets, packaging & artwork, brochures, catalogues, product and application images, branded stationary, POS and merchandising material, product presentations, brand & segment presentations, and corporate presentation.
- Develop and implement the ‘go-to-market’ strategy for new product launches together with the Product Management and coordinate with relevant functions including countries marketing teams.
- Meeting with internal & external stakeholders to discuss market trends and requirements and reflecting the ‘voice of customer’ through the marketing collateral.
- Working closely with regional sales & marketing organizations in helping them to implement their local sales & marketing strategy.
- Gathering, analysing, and sharing meaningful and insightful market intelligence on competitor activity, market trends and customer requirements.
- Working closely with Product Line Managers in the preparation of new product briefs, value proposition and commercial input.
- Be part of the working group to design and develop the website ensuring a platform that is suitable for E-Commerce
- Understand and drive a European harmonized approach to Pure online platforms like Amazon, Ebay and more localized market relevant platforms
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
- Design and Execute robust roadmaps surrounding approach to the different channels
- Incorporate Best Practices and Budget Effectively
- Work closely with web development and technical teams
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Develop SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans
- Develop Schedules and Timescales
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007