- Date posted
- 11th August 2020
- Any Region
- £55,000 to £65,000
- ££ Superb Basic + High Commission + Car / Allowance
MAJOR ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED !
Regional Sales Manager – Architectural Lighting Solutions (Germany) £55- 65k+ Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car
The Role:The Regional Manager takes full responsibility to lead the growth and development of the Group business as a stand-alone entity. The Regional Sales Manager will manage the day-to day activities to grow and drive the business by expanding into various markets using creative strategies for success with an entrepreneurial spirit. The Regional Manager will analyse and take advantage of the market to deliver quality service and build strong customer relationships.
Reports to: European Sales Director
- Responsible for project sales through specifications with Architects, Interior Designers, and M&E Consultants and Contractors.
- Direct sales growth into Specification Markets.
- Manage Architectural Sales and Marketing efforts in the Building Community.
- Establish Specifier Training Programs.
- Identify, appoint and support sales agents in non-core geographies.
- Knowledgeable about Commercial Lighting including Lighting Control, Daylighting, Architectural Luminaires, Engineering Facades, etc.
- Strong contractual acumen: Tender Proposals; Account Negotiation; Financial Customer Interaction.
- Key Personal attributes: Driven, Self-Motivated, High Energy, Tenacity and someone striving for a challenge in a ‘hands on’ environment.
- Above all a "people person" that can gain and obtain specification business via professional sales channels
Sound like you? Apply today – Interviewing Now!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007