- Date posted
- 15th August 2020
- North East
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000
- ££ Superb Basic + High Commission + Car / Allowance
MAJOR UK LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ADVISED !
Project Sales Manager (York's & North East ) £45k+ Neg Basic + High OTE + Car Choice
Due to continued expansion plans, this Market Leading British Manufacturer of Commercial & Industrial lighting products now seeks to appoint an experienced Regional Sales Manager to their National sales team.
To achieve the agreed target through the support of M&E Consultants and Contractors to ensure that all Luminaire products are sold and specified. You will maximize the market penetration within the designated client base to achieve a year on year growth in market share, whilst striving to maintain and grow current margin expectations.
- Plan and arrange visits to clients to adequately cover the current and future luminaire sales opportunities with the designated sales territory.
- Present the companies lighting expertise and company products to Specifiers and Contractors, plus Wholesalers, outlining features and benefits of the company products so as to achieve maximum volume of sales and margin.
- Promote the company image to the market place so as to establish a quality organization in terms of client service and product integrity.
- Develop company and product awareness within the customer base by appropriate means so as to grow the Company brand as a first choice lighting provider by the client.
- Manage projects from inception to completion so as to ensure maximum benefits to the company with minimum disruption.
- Develop market intelligence so as to grow the size of the selling platform and communicate market opportunities throughout the UK.
- Deal effectively with client administration issues so as to expedite orders and achieve deliveries within time and quantity promises.
- Deal effectively with after sales issues in conjunction with the Commercial and after sales quality team so as to ensure excellence in customer service.
- Ensure that all internal administration reports are completed accurately and on time to ensure the continued improvement in selling efficiency.
- Proven track record of achievement covering a sales territory.
- Knowledge of selling into Specifiers & Contractors.
- Knowledge / experience of Lighting Design.
- Able to demonstrate the following core competencies: -
- Sales Account Management, Negotiation, Presentation, Results Driven, Decisiveness, Entrepreneurial skills to seek new business opportunities.
- Strong IT / Administration Skills.
- Driving Licence Holder.