- Date posted
- 13th May 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
GLOBAL BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ADVISED !
Product Marketing Manager ( B2C Channel ) £45-55k Neg Basic plus Bonus
Main RoleThe Consumer Product Marketing Manager develops and drives the product marketing strategy, encompassing all elements of the marketing mix, for the consumer product portfolio, to stimulate market pull and to ensure there is a clear and robust growth strategy in place. Lead the efforts in generating customer insights analysing and understanding market trends.
- Through close cooperation with customers (internal and external) and working very closely with the Regional Sales/Marketing organisations, develop a deep understanding of segment dynamics, segment needs and competitor offerings/strategies
- Create the product marketing strategy using insights to enable the business to focus, deliver ongoing competitiveness and profitable growth, in line with relevant brand guidelines and product line plans.
- Identification of the marketing needs required for the target product lines and segment, working closely with the Product Line Mangers and Segment Managers to ensure that those needs are translated into strategic and tactical marketing plan and collateral.
- Develop and implement the ‘go-to-market’ strategy for new product launches together with the Product Line Manager and coordinate with relevant functions, e.g. Product Marketing, Regional Sales & Marketing, etc.
- Take full ownership of all Consumer product marketing related collateral – selling sheets, brochures, catalogues, merchandising and POS material, product presentations, PIM product marketing data, product photography and videos etc.
- Work closely with the central Creative Design team and external agencies (where necessary) to produce the Consumer marketing collateral to strict timelines and on budget
- Ensure Hero product are promoted and highlighted throughout the lifecycle with appropriate marketing material.
- Identifying and implementing marketing tools (offline & online including social media) and campaigns specific to the target customer segment to increase reach, maximize sales and improve margin
- Connecting with internal & external customers to be aware of marketing and industry trends and requirements and bringing the ‘voice of customer’ into the business.
- Gathering, analysing and sharing meaningful and insightful market intelligence on competitor activity, market trends and customer requirements.
- Working closely with Product Line Managers in the preparation of new product briefs, value proposition and commercial input.
Person Specification and Background
- Excellent command of English is mandatory; other languages desirable
- Have a Bachelor or a Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in a related technical field
- 5+ years of previous experience and proven track record in Product Marketing Management in a B2C environment, preferably within a technical products industry
- Strong presentation and communication skills, coupled with a strategic mindset with attention to detail
- Experience in managing design and production of specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in operating and building effective relationships in a cross functional work environment, across international boundaries
- A proactive self-starter who is comfortable operating at all levels of the business
- Prior experience in a regional marketing role is an advantage
- Willingness to travel internationally.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to work within the LED Lighting sector where early promotion is to be expected!
Apply today - Immediate Start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007