- Date posted
- 13th November 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £55,000 to £65,000
- £HIGH BASIC + BONUS + CAR / ALLOWANCE
SUPERB PRODUCT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY - HIRING NOW!
Product Manager (Lighting Solutions) £55k+ Neg Basic plus Bonus + Car
The Role:Define and execute the Company's product strategy and road map for their Road, Urban, Industrial and Connected (IOT) product services. Solve the challenges of the customers and lead the UK product road map supporting the Groups wider product initiative. Take products from initial concept through to product launch and full life-cycle management.
- Analyse and understand key markets and define the company's strategy to address core markets/vertical as well as the identification of new market application niches / channel opportunities.
- Define and maintain a portfolio and roadmap of complimentary software products. Develop a business plan for each proposed product.
- Working to collate and define new product concepts and features from detailed customer requirements and market feedback.
- Work closely with the Sales Leads, visiting customers to understand customer requirements and promote the Group's product and solution messaging/range.
- Define and co-ordinate product marketing and marketing communications efforts including product launch, presentations, sales tools, and general sales support.
- Working with the executive management team and external collaborators to document the business, financial, and technical justifications for undertaking proposed developments.
- Create attractive and aligned product descriptions, customer benefits, application notes, blogs and supporting all Marketing, Sales and Support activities as requested.
- Awareness of all aspects of data Lifecyle including data ethics and applicable legislation / standards such as GDPR and ISO.
- Working with business and industry experts to implement, develop and become a thought leader around cyber security.
- Use industry best practice for software product management, including the ongoing development of product road maps for all products, which meet both the strategic market requirements and the short-term project needs.
- Ownership and development of the technical documents that describe how the products and services work.
- Process complex issues and work with multi-disciplinary teams and technologies across a wide network of the Global business.
- Proven experience & strong understanding of Product lifecycle Management and the interaction between software product development, complex product implementation and support services.
- Experience of deploying products through a variety of different models, and identifying the implication of these models on the product architecture.
- Experience of all aspects of project management, including risk management as well as connected product and project methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, Smart City
- Experience of developing and taking to market cloud based SaaS offerings and in particular their pricing models would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of evolving products onto new architectures, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction on the older version.
- Passionate, creative, and collaborative
- Highly analytical with experience solving complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical abilities, with experience in Lighting products preferred.
Are you a proven Product Manager ? Do you enjoy a challenging but rewarding job? If you do then apply today - Interviewing NOW !!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007