- Date posted
- 10th May 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £32,000 to £38,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED !
Lighting Designer ( Architectural ) £32-38k Neg Basic Plus Benefits + Superb Career Prospects
You will become a member of an expanding unique lighting design & supply business, taking a role in the delivery of architectural lighting and the provision of consultation services throughout all stages of project development.
The successful individual will support a range of projects for clients in major public and private sector organisations and will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects with International opportunities.
Our Clients are fully committed to continued Professional Development and the Company are actively involved within the Institution of Lighting Professionals at Regional and National levels.
A typical week would include:
Produce creative lighting concepts through to detailed design packages, including plans and design details, specifications and schedules, build mock-ups, prepare sketch design proposals and liaise with Architects, Interior Designers, and Equipment suppliers.
• Attend design team and site meetings.
• Produce accurate, efficient, creative and coordinated lighting design utilizing internal and external sources.
• Conduct ongoing analyses of fixture packages to identify opportunities and provide suggestions for optimal product and pricing selections.
• Production of technical reports.
• Interfacing with clients and stakeholders and understand their needs and provide technical solutions on the projects.
• Keeping up to date with industry developments with respect to own discipline, other disciplines and engineering innovations and developments on a global scale.
• Ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with company and client quality requirements. Supporting principal engineers.
• Professional lighting design experience
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates both creative and technical knowledge and skills associated to lighting design
• IT skills including Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, AGi32, DIALux and 3D software
• Proficient with lighting calculations utilizing lighting modelling software.
• Knowledge of the architectural and engineering design process.
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of product lines, pricing of lighting fixtures and lamps, and lighting control systems required
Sound like you? Apply today – Immediate Start!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007