- Date posted
- 17th March 2021
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- £65,000 to £75,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Uncapped Commission + Car / Allowance
Major Renewables Player now Hiring - Don't miss this !
Business Development Manager £70k+Basic Plus Uncapped OTE + Car
Here's what you'll be doingWe are looking for a UK Business Development Manager who will identify, develop and contract commercially viable business opportunities for LAAS / Commercial Services, leveraging own funding routes alongside external funding streams to drive Revenue and EBIT for the Company.
You’ll report into the UK Sales & Marketing Director, having full end to end responsibility for projects from concept to contract. You’ll also maintain business relationships throughout the whole lifecycle, driving additional EBIT value through all projects.
A key area for the role is that you will manage senior and director level external relationships with Local Authorities, devolved governments, contractors, Education, Health Trusts and industry professionals to successfully execute contracts. This will specifically relate to domestic programmes and the wider Energy Infrastructure Services (EIS) solution portfolio and will include a variety of projects which combine several funding initiatives.
As a successful candidate, you’ll need to have the ability to influence, collaborate and build relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to support the development and contracting of high value projects.
What we need from you
- Experience of securing multiple £m contracts for programmes with clients, ideally in an End User and / or energy efficiency-related setting
- Proven track record of commercially delivering against challenging sales targets with the ability to build and lead strong sales performance across a breadth of channels
- Highly effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills, particularly with a diverse range of external clients demonstrated to Director-level in the organisations. As well as a track record of managing internal and external customer relationships at board level in a competitive environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of the UK energy and solutions marketplace including funding initiatives, with experience in developing large scale complex programmes with multiple work streams
- Experience of developing and securing tailored, commercially viable business propositions to deliver customer VFM and business Revenue and EBIT
- Effective planning and organisational skills with proven experience in multi-tasking and working to tight defined deadlines, whilst balance multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- This role will require extensive travel
Sound like you ? Apply today – Immediate Start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007