- Date posted
- 12th July 2020
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £38,000 to £45,000
- £High Basic + Superb Comm + Car
TOP LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED !
Area Account Manager (Beds, Bucks, Herts) £38-45k+ Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car
Our client has an exciting vacancy for an experienced Area Account Manager with a background selling into the Electrical Wholesale / Contractor markets.
The Role:The overall purpose of the role is to maximise the revenue margin contribution from New / Existing Electrical wholesalers through professional sales and account management activities. You will be required to achieve set monthly and quarterly financial & productivity goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:-
- Proactively engage with electrical wholesaler channel to help create new "push/pull" business stream.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels with key reseller personnel, especially the Principal, Buyer and Sales teams.
- Liaise with the Internal Account Managers to support sales process.
- Negotiate prices and rebates to maximise sales and retained margins.
- Assess wholesaler End-client opportunities and assist to win business.
- Ensure all wholesalers fully comply with Terms and Conditions, including payment terms – all commercial matters.
- Acquire a high degree of individual wholesaler and product knowledge.
- Attend exhibitions and events where required to showcase products and services.
- Ensure day-to-day issues are being resolved in a timely and efficient manner by internal staff, and work closely with all departments to present a unified, consistent proposition to wholesaler / contractor partners.
- Maximise reseller satisfaction.
- Produce forecasting and progress reports
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key activities within each customer; conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the individual customer’s senior management.
- Proven track record & experience of success demonstrated in sales in the electrical wholesale industry and a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- A sound understanding of resellers and channel business models. Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Detailed record keeping and strong attention to detail. Ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally to the company.
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to tailor messages to the audience.
- Excellent Customer management and relationship building capabilities.
- A strong desire to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
- The ability to execute against strategic goals, and to act upon their own initiative, strong team player.
- A desire to provide the highest quality of service.
- The ability to grow and develop new accounts.
- The ability to work alone
A fantastic opportunity to be part of and significantly influence a key territory and to work in a focused and adaptive environment with experienced professionals….
If you are an ambitious career professional and wish to work for a Global company that offers real incentives and superb career support & training, then this is the job for you!
Sound like you? Apply Today.... Interviewing NOW!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007