- Date posted
- 9th June 2020
- South West
- United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £45,000
- ££High Basic + Superb Commission + Car / Allowance
MAJOR LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED !
Area Sales Manager (Bristol & SW) £40-45k Neg Basic + Commission + Car / AllowanceThe overall purpose of the role is to maximise the revenue margin contribution from new / existing electrical wholesalers and through professional sales and account management activities. You will be required to achieve set monthly and quarterly financial & productivity goals.
Key areas of responsibility:• Proactively engage with electrical wholesaler channel to help create new "Push/Pull" business stream selling Commercial LED luminaries and Light Sources.
• Develop and maintain relationships at all levels with key re-seller personnel, especially the Principal, Buyer and Sales teams.
• Liaise with the Internal Account Managers to support sales process.
• Negotiate prices and rebates to maximise sales and retained margins.
• Assess re-seller end-user opportunities and assist to win business.
• Ensure all wholesalers fully comply with Terms and Conditions, including payment terms – all commercial matters.
• Acquire a high degree of individual wholesaler and product knowledge.
• Attend exhibitions and events where required to showcase products and services.
• Ensure day-to-day issues are being resolved in a timely and efficient manner by internal staff, and work closely with all departments to present a unified, consistent proposition to re-sellers.
• Maximise re-seller satisfaction.
• Produce forecasting and progress reports.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key activities within each customer; conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the individual customer’s senior management.
Desirable Experience• Proven track record & experience of success demonstrated in sales in the electrical wholesale industry and a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• A sound understanding of re-sellers and channel business models. Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Detailed record keeping and strong attention to detail. Ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally to the company.
• Strong presentation skills and an ability to tailor messages to the audience.
Essential Experience• Excellent Customer management and relationship building capabilities.
• A strong desire to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
• The ability to execute against strategic goals, and to act upon their own initiative, strong team player.
• A desire to provide the highest quality of service.
• The ability to grow and develop new accounts.
• The ability to work alone
Global Brand - Great training...! Interviewing now ...! Please get in touch for further details...!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007