- Date posted
- 17th March 2020
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000
- ££ High Basic Salary + Commission + Car / Allowance
BDM WANTED FOR H&V MANUFACTURER - SUPERB PROSPECTS AWAIT FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE!
Business Development Manager £45-52k Neg Basic plus High Commission + Car / Allowance
Overview: Due to continued expansion plans, this leading Manufacturer of Commercial & Domestic Ventilation systems now seeks to appoint a key member to their field sales team ...
- To achieve sales targets by obtaining new, and retaining existing business by using
- effective sales techniques in order to maintain a high level of service to target audience.
- To meet KPI’s and objectives as set out in the yearly appraisal review. i.e. call rates, opportunity generation, client sector targets etc…
- To deliver effective individual and group presentations, including CPD and product specific demonstrations
- To understand and effectively communicate all relevant regulations and documents relating to the New Build Residential Ventilation Sector, e.g. Building Regs, etc….
- To work cooperatively with colleagues, exchange information and work together to maximise all sales opportunities within your assigned region.
- To consider, identify and report any opportunity to improve product or service.
- Provide regular reports and feedback to a professional standard, to analyse market trends and competitors activities.
- Positively contribute to all team meetings, prepare and present area reviews.
- Provide support for, and attend exhibitions and conferences (including occasional
- Whilst on company business act professionally, be positive, constructive, proactive and actively promote Group Ventilation solutions at all times
- Minimum of two years in a field sales role, with a similar product background (Product training will be provided!)
- Selling into the New Build Residential Sector - Bovis, Persimmon, Berkeley homes, Redrow, Wimpey, Barratt, Bellway etc
- Client relationships: Developers, M+E Consultants and some Local Authorities
- Supply Chain Contractors
- Ideally Residential Ventilation experience,( client sector experience more important as training will be provided ) a knowledge and understanding of the
- Domestic Ventilation market with a proven history of achievement in the specification and sales of domestic ventilation products in the key market segments.
- Familiarity with product application and operation, including a knowledge of ductwork system design and commissioning.
- Knowledge of the appropriate Building Regulations,standards and best practice.
- Self Starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- IT literate, e.g. ability to use CRM, excel, word and
Clean current driving licence is essential
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007