- Date posted
- 3rd June 2020
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £80,000 to £95,000
- ££ High Basic + Bonus + Exec Benefits
Global TFM BUSINESS NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED !
UK Account Director (Telecomms Sector) £80-95k+ Neg basic plus Bonus plus Car
To direct and manage the services in accordance with company policy, statutory, regulatory and contract obligations. Responsible for the overall performance and growth of the contract in accordance with Group Divisional and business unit sector requirements, including:
- Account Leadership
- Customer Relationship Management
- Contract strategy & design implementation
- Team management and delivery of account Plan
- Manage the; budget, forecast, income recovery, cost recognition, cash collection and deliver the P&L.
- Build and establish an accident free culture. Remaining visible, fully committed and proactive approach in your approach. Ensuring health and safety systems and processes are implemented, monitored, reviewed and acted upon.
- Create an environment of operational excellence through continuous improvement and innovation
- Ensure that you operate sustainably, considering the beneficial impacts on society and the environment
- Deliver the account commercial contract, identifying and accounting for risks and liabilities and complying with commercial governance
- Ensure adherence to all contractual standards, specifications and legislation, monitoring operational performance and avoiding KPI deduction through data utilization
- Ensure that processes, tools, equipment, resources and all necessary training and supervision are in place to deliver the services under the contract.
Knowledge & Experience
- Hard Services / Data / Telecomms background in building Services, design, maintenance, installation to a degree level or equivalent.
- Relevant degree or HNC in engineering and or Commercial qualification.
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members
- Upholds the highest possible health and safety standards and promotes the well-being of others.
- Management and leadership experience at a similar level in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder organisation.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management
- Strong commercial acumen at operational level with the ability to create and deliver successful financial plans