- Date posted
- 11th March 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £70,000 to £85,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
GLOBAL BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ADVISED !
Principal / Head of Facilities Engineering £70-80k+ Neg Basic + Bonus + Car / Allowance
Our client is an award-winning technical services provider and are seeking a Principal / Head of Facilities Engineering to join their team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is home based with UK travel …
Using strong interpersonal and communication skills, the Principal / Head of Hard Services Engineering will be proactive in the leadership nationally of subject matter experts and will include overseeing the management of contractual service agreements for End User Clients …
- Gather and evaluate data and project requirement reports.
- Determine facility and equipment specifications.
- Analyse project costs and preparing budgets.
- Design and oversee the implementation of facility services expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Evaluate operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Develop processing plans and optimising resource allocation.
- Plan and coordinate infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Collaborate with Vendors; coordinate and oversee external contractors (where applicable) performing maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Prepare reports and compliance documentation.
- Batchelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering and at least 5 years of experience (or 3 years with a Master’s degree) as a Senior Facilities Engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and MS Office.
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles along with relevant regulations and building codes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Project management, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management / leadership attributes
- FM Service providing background is desired ...!
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007