- Date posted
- 15th March 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £58,000 to £65,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
Market Leading (KBB) Manufacturer Now Hiring - Apply today !
National Sales Manager Projects - ( KBB Products ) £60k+ Neg Basic Plus 30% OTE Basic + Exec Car + Benefits
Overview:Our client is a premier name within the Bathroom Accessories market that work with National Merchants and independent Distributors and Installers on a national basis… They now seek to appoint a National Sales Manager to their senior leadership team.
They are of significant size and scale and are highly successful in the UK marketplace.
This key role reports to the UK Sales Director, forms part of the senior leadership team and carries responsibility for Divisional Commercial & Operational initiatives for Group business. It is a role that combines setting and executing the "Project business" Channel Sales & Marketing strategy with a “hands-on” approach to delivering profitable growth whilst building strong sustainable commercial relationships.
Key Interfaces:Key strategic link with Business Directors, Marketing Insights, Range and Product Sales & Marketing, Specification and E Commerce Marketing teams.
- To define and drive the channel Sales & Marketing strategy in the business ensuring customer centricity at all times, driving present and future opportunities.
- To drive agreement on key channel objectives for the brand and channel / category products with key business leaders within the target client Group(s)
- To lead & mobilise the Sales functions – Insight, product marketing, range, project marketing services to deliver customer centric solutions
- To drive Commercial leadership and transformation of the Group customer experience – be the catalyst to customer loyalty.
- To understand marketplace and channel dynamics in order to conceive new solutions for the client network
- To provide sales and marketing strategy for business development
- Lead and manage a team of Area / National Account Managers including recruitment, training, performance management hiring & firing & drive innovation through new technologies
- 3+ year’s relevant experience in man- management Sales & Marketing – B2B/ Specification/ D&B, Developer category
- Strong strategic and business acumen and understanding of the levers to drive share value and Group revenue by developing the channel strategy.
- Proven track record in building and launching successful and innovative, scalable Sales & marketing demand-generating programmes
- Strong leadership & management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently
- Experience leading complex revenue-generating plans
- Strong collaboration management – ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific goals
- Comfortable working in a matrix structure and able to effectively influence those outside of direct control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills - sales, trend analysis, market and share forecasting, assortment development
- Must have proven man management credentials – and be a natural leader !
- Ability to drive own work independently and take initiative. High energy with hands on approach
Sound like you? Apply today – Interviewing NOW !!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007