- Date posted
- 19th May 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £50,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
SUPERB LEADERSHIP ROLE IN MARCOMMS AVAILABLE NOW - EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED!
Marketing Communications Manager £45k+ Neg Basic Plus Exec Bonus & BenefitsDue to continued expansion plans, this market leading lighting Manufacturer now seeks to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager to manage their marketing communication functions...
Role OutlinePlanning, development and implementation of Co.’s UK External and Internal Marketing Communications strategies throughout the UK
Main Accountabilities:-This position takes responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of the marketing for external and internal communications and public relations strategy for the UK business. It directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organisation. It also includes responsibility for the development, creation and supply of all relevant materials and services required to deliver the marketing and communications activities.
Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing communications and public relations program that will enhance the image and positioning of products within the UK marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Responsible for gathering and presenting relevant market information; - trends, market share, legislation, emerging markets & routes to market.
- Ensure articulation of Co.’s desired image and position, including consistent communication of image / brand and position to all audiences, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production of UK division publications as well as for the content planning, design and creation.
- Generate Media interest in the Co, maintain regular contact with key target media and coordinate appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as Co.’s representative for product groups with all social media platforms
- Coordinate the appearance of all Co.’s print and electronic materials such as letterheads, use of logo, brochures, in compliance with the Corporate guidelines.
- Oversee the brand and ensure compliance with the visual identity guidelines.
- Ensure that the Company regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity & monitor trends.
- Active input with sales management team, focusing on “sales team development”.
- Lead projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Ideal Candidate:1) Must be a team player...
2) Must have a proven Marcomms background - ( Building products / B2B / Construction industry - highly desired )
3) Conscientious working style with a "can do attitude"
4) Ability to manage various projects and make it happen ...
5) Forward thinking and current with the social media trends
A fantastic chance to join a major brand and develop your strategic marketing and leadership skills ...
Sound like you ? Apply today .....!!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007