- Date posted
- 12th January 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £70,000 to £90,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Uncapped Commission + Career Path
MAJOR LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ADVISED !
Sector Sales Director - (End Users) £70-90k Basic Plus High OTE + Exec Benefits + Car
Overview:Our Client is part of a fast growing International Group, a Designer & Manufacturer of Energy saving lighting solutions since the 1950's. Operating with a number of International offices and an active distribution network throughout Europe & Middle East. Headquarters are based in Germany. The Group has well engineered products and operates with application of lighting solutions in key business areas which include:- Municipalities, Sport & Events (Stadia), Industrial Lighting, Retail and Commercial Office environments.
The Uk Subsidiary has an enviable client base from major energy providers such as SSE & EDF Energy to Global FM companies such as Bouygues ES, Amey & ISS. They have direct relationships with many Retailers, Public sector bodies, Councils, Schools, Universities and M&E Consultants & Contractors.
RoleThey are looking for a dynamic Channel Director of Sales who has come from a either a Lighting industry background or from within an allied sector of building services, but essentially has to have a "solutions" sales experience with a wealth of contacts. Ideally, from one of the known lighting brands that seeks an exciting challenge with a lot of autonomy. The role will be pivotal in creating significant growth over the next few years and establishing the manufactured solutions business as class leading, and becoming a recognised market leader. If a candidate can bring transitional sales opportunities with End Users ( Retail / Logistics / FM ) this would be distinctly advantageous. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping and developing the business unit and if he/she achieves the business objectives promotion is highly likely !
• Min 5 years in Senior Sales / Management role for a Lighting Manufacturer or an allied product
• Proven history in achieving or exceeding sales targets
• Deep understanding of the Electrical industry / Building Services Industry with energy saving products
• Hunter/Challenger type Sales personality
• Good networker
• Extensive industry/client contacts - End users ( Retail / Logistics / Facilities )
• Able to operate up to C-suite level comfortably
• Can bring gravitas to the role when dealing with senior internal & external stakeholders
• Excellent verbal & written skills
• Proficient to advanced level of Excel
• Entrepreneurial flair a benefit
• Understanding of Public & Private sector tendering an advantage
• Can build a develop business/sales strategies
• Knowledge of electrical infrastructure in buildings advantageous
• Familiarity with CRM systems
• Responsible for reporting sales activity/pipeline to Board
Personal Attributes• Methodical & analytical in approach
• Hard Working
• Determined & focused
Benefits• Competitive Salary with unlimited OTE (£70-90k Neg Basic) OTE £30K+
• Company Car allowance
• Private pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Be part of a fast growing International business
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007