- Date posted
- 1st March 2018
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £45,000
- £45k+ Neg Basic + High OTE + Car choice
FAST GROWING MANUFACTURER NOW HIRING !
Regional Account Manager - (Electrical Wholesalers) £High Basic + Uncapped Commission + Car
Due to continued expansion plans, this market leading manufacturer now seeks to appoint a 1st class account manager to their distribution team.
The account portfolio will consist primarily of Wholesaler selected clients. (Major Wholesaler & Buying Groups)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
1. Prepare and implement a Strategic Business Plan for each account. Produce a plan each quarter looking at the short, medium and long-term goals within the account, together with objectives.
2. Manage and maximise the available resources for each account to ensure that business objectives are met.
3. Identify key players within each organisation and plan how you can work with them to increase market share.
4. Lead and initiate plans for the growth of the business and as the Account Manager be the driving force in sales programmes/projects to move the Company towards set business goals.
5. Provide and maintain an up-to-date file of all product and market information as required in order to offer an effective and useful source of information for customers. This should include market analysis, competitor analysis, product information, organisation charts, price lists and so on.
6. To be the first source for information relating to own individual accounts and be able to clearly help others when driving projects or initiatives within these accounts.
7. Develop and initiate new business leads and opportunities
8. Undertake and update all new product training at Regional / Branch level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The ideal job holder would ideally have:-
- Extensive working knowledge of the key influencers within electrical wholesaling industry business and preferably with a minimum 3 years + of working within a Key Account role (preferably gained from a manufacturing business to the electrical wholesaler channel)
- A desire to continually improve sales knowledge, skills and associated performance with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, naturally energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic with a can do attitude.
- Ideally educated to degree level, with the ability to learn quickly
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven (current and up to date) sales experience within the Electrical wholesaler channel.
A proven track record of sales target attainment…