- Date posted
- 20th December 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £70,000 to £80,000
- £70k+ Neg Basic + Commission + Car
Major Lighting Business now seeks a UK Segment Sales Director!!
UK Segment Sales Director - £70k+ Neg Basic + Commission + CarThe overall purpose of the role is to maximise the revenue margin contribution from new/existing clients through professional sales and account management activities. You will be required to achieve set monthly and quarterly financial & productivity goals whilst managing a small team of BDM’s.
Key areas of responsibility
- Proactively engage with segment channel selling sophisticated lighting solutions to create the perfect environment for displays.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Liaise with the Internal Account Managers to support the sales process.
- Negotiate prices and rebates to maximise sales and retained margins.
- Ensure all clients fully comply with Terms and Conditions, including payment terms – all commercial matters.
- Acquire a high degree of individual client and product knowledge/requirements.
- Attend exhibitions and events where required to showcase products and services.
- Ensure day-to-day issues are being resolved in a timely and efficient manner by internal staff, and work closely with all departments to present a unified, consistent proposition to clients.
- Maximise client satisfaction.
- Produce forecasting and progress reports
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key activities within each client; conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the individual client's senior management.
- Proven track record & experience of success demonstrated in sales in the Education, Health Care, Industrial lighting sectors with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- A sound understanding of Commercial / Industrial lighting and channel business models, and strong verbal communication skills.
- Detailed record keeping and strong attention to detail, with the ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally to the company.
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to tailor messages to your audience closing sales.
- Excellent customer management and relationship building capabilities.
- A strong desire to succeed in a highly competitive market place.
- The ability to execute against strategic goals, and to act upon your own initiative, a strong team player.
- A desire to provide the highest quality of service.
- The ability to grow and develop new accounts.
- The ability to work alone and take ownership of a small team.
Sound like you? Apply today!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007