- Date posted
- 23rd July 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £100,000 to £120,000
- £High Basic Plus Exec Benefits + Car
COMMERCIAL LEADER WANTED - IMMEDIATE START !
UK Managing Director (Distribution Channel) £Six Figure Package + Exec Benefits + CarOur Client is an instantly recognisable brand in the UK lighting market, with a heritage spanning more than 60 years. Headquartered in The UK, the Group has been at the cutting edge of LED innovation and development. Today the Group manufactures and distributes a diverse portfolio of Commercial & Industrial Luminaires, taking advantage of its Sales & Marketing operations and sales offices in the South East and selling a wide range of innovative products through a well-established network of distributors and retail clients, across several distinct market verticals.
- Reporting to the Group Board, the UK MD will drive an agenda of growth, development and reinvention across the Group.
- The MD will devise, develop and deliver the strategy to deliver top line growth across a complex, multi-layered business, encompassing key brands.
- Paying particular attention to areas such as supply chain, marketing and channel management as well as product development & innovation, the focus of the role is about delivering long-term, sustainable growth across all markets and channels of distribution.
- The new MD will be targeted and structured in their thinking but creative and entrepreneurial in their approach, with the vision and drive to initiate change.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading a sophisticated business through a period of growth change, with significant experience and considerable exposure to a range of different markets, channels and cultures.
- Candidates must have the credibility and leadership skills to manage and mentor an International management team and represent the company at the highest level.
- Commercial Sales & Marketing experience is essential; candidates must understand how to shape a complex, multi-faceted business operating on an International scale, with manufacturing operations on different continents. The ability to understand consumers in multiple markets and channels of distribution, including e-commerce and retail, is a must.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to lead an industry brand with a long and impressive heritage. The MD will have the opportunity to shape the future direction of the Group, where successful growth will be duly recognised and rewarded.
If you believe you have the skills necessary to succeed in this role please don't hesitate to apply !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007