- Date posted
- 1st September 2020
- North West
- United Kingdom
- £65,000 to £75,000
- ££High Basic + Superb Comm + Car / Allowance
PREMIER LIGHTING BRAND NOW HIRING - EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ADVISED !
UK Strategic Account Manager - (Logistics) £65-75k+ Neg Basic Plus Uncapped OTE + Car / AllowanceDue to continued expansion plans, this market leading manufacturer of premium lighting solutions now seeks to appoint a 1st class Senior Sales Executive to their commercial sales team ...
The successful candidate will be tasked to sell a comprehensive range of lighting solutions and lighting controls into a defined market sector - ( Logistics ) throughout the UK
Primary responsibility (Generic)
- The principal function of the role is to secure profitable business for in order to achieve or ideally exceed defined sales targets, within the cost budget.
- Secure specification and incremental sales across the complete lighting / lighting controls product portfolio by gaining sole / fixed specification.
- Primary focus with End Users (Logistics / Distribution / Industrial) developers, design consultants but not limited to any potential client or end user. 80% activities to meet the above criteria.
- Develop a robust process to monitor each opportunity and prospect through to an order using SAP CRM tools.
- Play a key role in the specific Business unit sales team, having specific commercial and technical input to support the business and market needs to ensure accelerated growth in GB.
- Work effectively with UK & Group Management & external sales teams offering support and strategic direction.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and quickly resolve customer queries
- Have the skills to negotiate orders either direct, via a contractor base or via local distribution channels, to support a multi channel route to market
- Record all activities relating to the Customer Relationship Management inline company procedure using the CRM package
- Execution of marketing and sales strategies using specific and focussed promotional campaigns and incentives
- Monitor the product sales / KPI’s to ensure we teh Company are on track to deliver it's budgets, and take corrective actions as required
- Be a competent presenter, having the ability to construct and deliver PowerPoint presentations to support sales efforts.
- Management and maintenance of pricing support mechanisms used across the business
- To maintain customer relationship, out of hours work / entertaining / travel is anticipated
Ad hocParticipate in ad hoc tasks defined by the UK Sales Director.
Engage in suitable project work as required to the benefit of Group.
Internal / External relationshipsLiaise with internal and external sales colleagues at all levels
Liaise with members of the UK Management Team
Build a strong customer relationship to ensure the Company is given every opportunity to ensure it maximises sales
Qualifications/ExperienceEducated to a high academic level, ideal with progress to a professional qualification
Technical Knowledge of the business area
Competent IT skills including ideally knowledge of SAP CRM /
- Must be able to operate at all levels both internally and with customers
- Experience of either high monetary value long term relationship sale or regular and consistent sales volumes
- Results orientation and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong person to person communication and negotiation skills Experience of either high monetary value long term relationship sales or regular and consistent sales volumes
- Confident and articulate with first class communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- An understanding of business practices and ethics
- Operate in accordance with the Co's Group Values
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm above the average
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever-changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key task
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and methodically drive process improvement
Sound like you? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007