- Date posted
- 14th October 2019
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- £48,000 to £55,000
- £High Basic + Uncapped Earnings + Car Allowance
DYNAMIC & RAPIDLY EXPANDING LIGHTING CO NOW HIRING - HUGE PROSPECTS AWAIT SO DON'T MISS THIS !!
Public Sector Sales Manager £55k Neg + Uncapped Earnings + Car Allowance
Overview:Our client specialises in the design, supply and installation of Commercial, Industrial, LED lighting solutions. As an independent lighting business with strong links to many of the industry’s leading Manufacturers, their offering comprises the complete design & specification of high-quality LED products and their process is specifically designed to allow for the smooth transition to LED with minimal disruption to any client operation.
The Role:As the Company has grown, the business has built an enviable list of major clients. Due to continued success and ambitious growth plans, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Public Sector (Healthcare & Education) Category Sales Manager to work as part of an entrepreneurial team. The position will be based from home and will involve national travel to client sites as well as working away from home occasionally.
Candidates for this position will be tasked with developing & working on both new & retrofit lighting projects from either an Energy consultancy or Energy savings project (turn-key delivery) standpoint. They will work closely with the Company’s full-time lead generation specialist to develop new business relationships from initial contact to deal close.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic, enthusiastic lighting salesperson responsible for driving the next wave of the Co’s client base gained from the Public Sector. You must have a proven record of developing client relationships and closing deals, and must also be well organised, determined, understand the importance of pipeline reporting and be hungry and ambitious enough to develop business opportunities.
In return, the role will benefit from an uncapped profit share structure and you will be actively encouraged to earn as much as possible. Working conditions are also very supportive, with a key clear strategic view to ensure each team member achieves their ultimate potential.
- Develop relationships with new and existing end-user clients across the UK
- Technically competent and able to add value to tailored client propositions
- Manage client relationships on operational & previously completed projects
- Maintain & update the Company’s CRM system
- Prepare, maintain & update sales forecast information
- Achieve quarterly & annual sales targets
- Undertake & collate technical information from Site surveys, customer specifications & other sources
- Work with our lighting design & operations team to shape tender bids and shape client proposals
- Please note the role will involve extensive UK field sales travel
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven sales success - a minimum of three years’ experience selling within the UK lighting sector
- Experience of preparing and presenting sales presentations and proposals
- Confident and clear in communicating and influencing at all levels
- An understanding of / experience with Salix Finance is desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Public Sector tender portals and the bidding process is desired.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to work in a team
- Experience of using Relux / Dialux is an advantage (but is not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- High basic salary depending on experience
- Uncapped profit share
- Car allowance + business mileage
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training and on going development programme
Sound like you? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007