- Date posted
- 24th June 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £50,000
FANTASTIC UK SALES ROLE AVAILABLE - DON'T MISS THIS!National Account Manager £45-50k+ Neg Basic plus High OTE + Car / Allowance + Benefits
Our client has an exciting vacancy for an experienced National Account Manager with a background selling into the End User / Electrical Contractors & Electrical Wholesale industry.
The overall purpose of the role is to maximise the revenue margin contribution from new End user clients & Electrical Contractors plus wholesaler partners through professional sales and account management activities aimed at “Demand Creation” activities. You will be required to achieve set monthly and quarterly financial & productivity goals working alongside your wholesaler partners.
Key areas of responsibility: -
• Proactively engage with End User channel to help create new "push/pull" business stream.
• Develop and maintain relationships at all levels with key wholesaler personnel, especially the Principal, Buyer and Sales teams.
• Liaise with the Internal Account Managers to support sales process.
• Negotiate prices and rebates to maximise sales and retained margins.
• Assess Wholesaler v End-User opportunities and assist to win business.
• Ensure all wholesalers fully comply with Terms and Conditions, including payment terms – all commercial matters.
• Acquire a high degree of individual wholesaler / Electrical Contractors and product solution knowledge.
• Attend exhibitions and events where required to showcase products and services.
• Ensure day-to-day issues are being resolved in a timely and efficient manner by internal staff, and work closely with all departments to present a unified, consistent proposition to business partners.
• Maximise wholesaler satisfaction.
• Produce forecasting and progress reports
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key activities within each customer; conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the individual customer’s senior management.
• Proven track record & experience of success demonstrated in sales in the Lighting / Electrical wholesale industry and a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• A sound understanding of End Users and Distribution business models. Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Detailed record keeping and strong attention to detail. Ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally to the company.
• Strong presentation skills and an ability to tailor messages to the audience.
• Excellent Customer management and relationship building capabilities.
• A strong desire to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
• The ability to execute against strategic goals, and to act upon their own initiative, strong team player.
• A desire to provide the highest quality of service.
• The ability to grow and develop new accounts.
• The ability to work alone
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of and significantly influence a “New and exciting venture” and to work in a focused and adaptive environment with experienced professionals.
If you are an ambitious career professional and wish to work for a company that offers real incentives and superb career support & training then this is the job for you!
Sound like you? Apply Today.... Interviewing NOW
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007