- Date posted
- 7th May 2019
- United Arab Emirates
- £90,000 to £120,000
- £££ Superb Executive benefits package
WANTED - SENIOR LEADER IN DUBAI - DON'T MISS THIS !!
General Manager / MD (Middle East) ££ High Basic Salary + 50% OTE + BenefitsThe primary purpose of the General Manager / MD is the development and management of the business revenue stream in their assigned UAE Region. Successful job execution requires excellence/participation in all aspects of the sales process: from the development and execution of business plans to the establishment of distribution partners, creation of demand with end users, Contractors, and Specifiers plus achievement of sales targets, and any necessary after sales follow-up. This position will be responsible for driving revenue through customer/end user development and distributor partnership programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Other duties may be assigned).
- Meet and exceed Business revenue targets.
- Appoint and support distribution partners on an as needed basis to support the business growth.
- Develop annual business plans supported with hard revenue targets driven around End User / Specifier / Contractor sales development.
- Must be self-motivated and able to independently manage various activities with minimal supervision.
- Provide competitive market information to management to help drive the direction of product marketing and development.
- Propose new product opportunities to customer sales teams based on customer needs, timing, and compliance with Co.’s core competencies, competitive intensity and general segment attractiveness.
- Maintain a new business pipeline and relentlessly pursue opportunities to broaden target markets.
- Meets or exceeds quota consistently
- Maintains detailed customer records on an on-going basis, and provides additional written detail on important customer developments or feedback by request.
- Participates professionally and freely with senior management on the business development and planning process. Proactively participates in key planning discussions.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Ability to gain trust and respect from customers managerial and sales teams
- Self-motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- College degree or equivalent
- 3-5 Years general sales experience in the lighting industry, preferably with some LED lighting experience
- Computer skills - Outlook, Excel, Internet Research, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of sales experience (sales and/or key account) in the lighting industry
- Demonstrated history of sales/business development success.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, basic market research techniques, product demonstration, and sales techniques
- Some experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.com, or SAP.
- Familiarity with utility incentives and rebate capture process
- Business or marketing degree preferred
- Excellent Man management credentials
The Company and the Role:Our Client is a well funded privately owned company and has developed an envious range of LED technologies which gives it significant benefits in their chosen markets. Its growth has been strong and now needs to recruit a Senior Leader to their Middle East Subsidiary to further drive this growth. The Business needs an experienced, Commercial leader who is a highly successful self-motivated winner who is prepared to go the extra distance for it's cause!.
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007