- Date posted
- 28th November 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £28,000 to £35,000
- £28-35k Neg basic Plus Bonus
STUNNING ROLE TO PLAY FOR THIS EXPANDING LIGHTING BRAND - EARLY APPLICATION ADVISED!
Business Support Manager (Architectural Lighting) £28-35k Neg Basic plus Bonus
PositionReporting to the European Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential clients across the architectural and retail market segments. With a special focus on approaching relevant Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Lighting Engineers and Corporate Accounts, you will raise brand awareness, develop new business opportunities and help realise the strategic goals for Europe. You will also be responsible for keeping records of sales activities such as meetings, follow ups, client inquiries etc.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities in alignment with sales strategy and segmentation.
- Converse with potential clients and set up meetings and presentations for sales staff.
- Carry out market and competitor insight.
- Identify, manage and follow-up on sales activities.
- Coordinate with relevant departments in London and HQ: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Etc..
- Report on pipeline & maintain the CRM system.
- Participate in relevant local and International trade fairs.
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably from the architectural lighting industry, or from the high-end Interior design industry.
- Strong preference for someone with a network within the specifier community (Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Lighting Engineers etc).
- Ability to work and succeed in a remote management organization.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, client centric & service oriented with ability to nurture strong and loyal client relationships.
- High energy level, Self motivated, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience working with IT tools i.e. CRM systems.
- Excellent level of English, French and/or German (written & oral), other languages a bonus.
- Excellent presentation and telephone manner.
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007