- Date posted
- 21st May 2019
- Any Region
- £90,000 to £110,000
- ££ High + Executive Benefits Package + Car
Stunning opportunity for an experienced OEM Channel Director - Apply today!
European Business Development Director – (Lighting OEM's) £110k+ Exec Benefits + Car
The winning candidate will be responsible for providing leadership in the planning, design and implementation of OEM-specific business plans and will provide vision, penetration strategies and tactics to executive managers in order to develop and drive external and internal senior level relationships. Responsible for analysing and understanding customers’ business strategies, future product plans, expansion activities and align resources where mutually beneficial and will cultivate and capture new business.
- Work to operational objectives for the Business Development Director function and delegate assignments to subordinate managers and/or team members as appropriate.
- Work closely with the team to manage each account for maximum operating profit and revenue growth and develop and communicate metrics for same to all levels of internal and external management.
- Maintain and sustain business relationships, close deals and drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support and/or participate in management team negotiations on difficult and/or critical business matters, through interaction with senior and executive level managers both internally and externally.
- Be involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies which affect immediate operations and may also have a companywide effect.
- Work on issues within the spectrum of planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining cost methods and employees.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure budgets, schedules and performance criteria are met.
- Manage activities within the department through subordinate managers who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods, and employees.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Engineering
- Min. 3+ years of experience in LED OEM Business Development
- Ideally a proven track record and existing relationships to the German OEMs market
- Willingness to be based in Munich or Stuttgart (Germany) area for being close to main customers with frequent travel to Design Centre Stuttgart and Co’s manufacturing sites.
- Smart implementation skills using market intelligence for addressing customers’ future product plans and finding the right solutions for their needs.
- Active listener with the ability of anticipating and evaluating business opportunities.
- Experience in the Electronic Manufacturing industry preferential
- Business acumen
- Willingness to travel: approx. 50%
- English: Fluent, German: Fluent, other languages beneficial.
Role Characteristics / Requirements:
- Project Management skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to anticipate;
- Convincing communicator and results driven.
- Great team and work environment
- Challenging assignments
- Supportive, flexible culture
- Fast moving business environment
- Truly International workplace