Kitchens, Beds & Baths
- Date posted
- 24th March 2021
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £55,000 to £60,000
- ££ Superb Basic + Bonus + Career Path
Market Leading Manufacturer now Hiring - Apply today !
Channel Sales Manager - (DIY Sector) £55k+ Neg Basic Plus Commission + Car
This key role reports to the UK Sales Director, forms part of the senior leadership team and carries responsibility for the Brand & Commercial initiatives set by Group business. It is a role that combines setting and executing the " Brand Business" Channel Sales & Marketing strategy with a “hands-on” approach to delivering profitable growth whilst building strong sustainable commercial relationships.
Key Interfaces:Key strategic link with Business Directors, Marketing Insights, Range and Product Sales & Marketing, and E Commerce Marketing teams.
- To define and drive the channel Sales & Marketing strategy in the business ensuring customer centricity at all times, driving present and future opportunities.
- To drive agreement on key channel objectives for the brand and channel / category products with key business leaders within the target client Group(s)
- To lead & mobilise the Sales functions – Insight, product marketing, range, project marketing services to deliver customer centric solutions
- To drive Commercial leadership and transformation of the Group customer experience – be the catalyst to customer loyalty.
- To understand marketplace and channel dynamics in order to conceive new solutions for the client network
- To provide sales and marketing strategy for business development
- Lead and where applicable in time recruit for your team - Area / National Account Managers including recruitment, training, performance management etc
3+ year’s relevant experience in Sales & Marketing – B2C/ DIY Channel & ECommerce Category
- Strong strategic and business acumen and understanding of the levers to drive share value and Group revenue by developing the channel strategy.
- Proven track record in building and launching successful and innovative, scalable Sales & marketing demand-generating programmes
- Strong leadership & management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently
- Experience leading complex revenue-generating plans
- Strong collaboration management – ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific goals
- Comfortable working in a matrix structure and able to effectively influence those outside of direct control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills - sales, trend analysis, market and share forecasting, assortment development
- Must have proven man management credentials – and be a natural leader !
- Ability to drive own work independently and take initiative. High energy with hands on approach
Sound like you? Apply today – Interviewing NOW !!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007