- Date posted
- 4th June 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £48,000 to £55,000
- £High Basic + Superb Commission + Car
MAJOR MANUFACTURER NOW HIRING - DON'T MISS THIS !!
Specification Sales Manager (M&E Contractors) £50k + Neg Salary + Major Co. Benefits + Car choice
- The Specification Sales Manager maintains and expands relationships with M&E Contractors / Consultants across all brands.
- Assigned to the customer groups, the Specification Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives.
- The Specification Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients, while leading the customer account planning cycle ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Extrovert and communicative, Relationship building comes naturally to you. Good communicator and emphatic
- High drive and goal orientation.
- Determined to achieve high quality results. Customer and result oriented
- Proactive in reaching the results
- A high degree of commercial business acumen
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative within a matrix structure
- Operate in accordance with the Company Values
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm above the average
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key element of the role
- Strategic Skills
Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Ideally qualified to HNC or degree level or equivalent
- Working knowledge of "wet" system solutions ie Pumps, Valves, Heating Systems and or sector experience are key pre-requisites!
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007