- Date posted
- 25th October 2019
- United Kingdom
- £30,000 to £35,000
- £High Basic Plus Bonus + Benefits
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGEMENT ROLE - HIRING NOW!!
Customer Service Supervisor £30-35k Neg Basic + Bonus + Benefits
The Role:Responsible for the Day to Day running of the Sales Office/Customer service's team, ensuring all daily tasks are efficiently completed, monitoring time management, productiveness and accuracy, and demonstrating leadership by example.
- Direct point of contact for team members, external sales managers and Sales Office Manager, regarding order processing, customer activity and daily Sales Figures.
- To review and co-ordinate workload within the Sales Office, ensuring all sales order processing, enquiries, order status updates and invoicing are handled in a professional and timely manner, providing support when required.
- Pro-active in developing, coaching & motivating team members to maintain a positive and productive team atmosphere.
- Working closely with the Sales Office Manager to report back on successes and any issues, in order to review current procedures & best practices are in place for the team to productively handle all customer order processing enquiries, to support consistent first class service levels.
- Regular liaison with Sales Office Manager, effectively communicating to the team on any changes, amendments or updates relating to procedures, products and other departmental information, and vice versa.
- Conduct team member’s appraisals alongside Sales Office Manager, whilst gaining feedback from team members on all aspects of the day to day tasks, including ideas for improvement, difficulties and/or any issues. Monitoring absence and sickness records, and conducting return to work interviews, liaising with Sales Office Manager on individuals’ performance
- Taking ownership of Customer Queries and complaints, to investigate and liaise with relevant Staff to ensure resolution is reached, undertaking reprimanding staff if necessary and implementing changes to ensure issues do not reoccur.
- Evaluate and highlight teams needs for accurate processing of customer orders and enquiries, in relation to systems, product information, training and any other tools needed.
- On a quarterly basis, visit the warehouse and technical centre to build and maintain relationships with other key departments.
- Attend Sales Meetings, twice per year in order to gain a greater overall understanding of the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proactive "Team Player"
- A motivator and is naturally enthusiastic
- Is process driven
- A lateral thinker
- Works with a "Can do Attitude"
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Superb relationship builder with an outgoing personality !
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007