Fire & security
- Date posted
- 27th April 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £55,000
- £Excellent Basic plus Bonus + Major Co. Benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICES LEADER WANTED - HIRING NOW!
Head of Customer Experience £50-55k Neg Basic plus Bonus + Benefits
The Role:The Head of Customer Experience will be at the forefront of the development of this Lighting Company’s Customer Experience program and delivering an excellent customer journey whilst managing the customer services department. Tasked to provide the “improvement of the quality” of the End-to-End services provided by the Company. This will be done through tools such as workshops, journey maps, process mapping and data and insight analysis. Also responsible for evaluating current services using internal data and using customer insight to improve future services and to support teams across the business unit to a customer-centric approach.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering Customer Experience programs.
- Prior leadership roles held in marketing/sales with a strong sense of customer needs
- Must know how to leverage Customer Experience to create a business differentiation
- Ideally has B2B Customer Experience – building services related products / solutions
- Ability to influence at all levels without formal authority
- Change Management experience and ability to bring a wider team into an emerging area
- Ability to create win/win situations and high motivation to create momentum
- Experience in Strategy/digital roles would be an advantage
- Understanding of Market research to generate insights (including consumer journey)
- Strong language skills in English and effective stakeholder influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply today – Immediate start!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007