- Date posted
- 25th June 2018
- Any Region
- £70,000 to £80,000
- £High Salary + Bonus + Car
Head of Security (Manned Guarding) Banking Sector £70k+Neg Basic + Bonus + Car
The role of the Head of Security is charged with protecting the International Bank’s brand, shareholder value, information and financial assets, managing a manned guarding team spanning a number of International locations. The role holder will be an expert within the Manned Guarding /Security Risk Assessment space with a focus on physical security and will have in depth knowledge of and experience of managing such teams/function (or equivalent experience gained) in a previous role. The main responsibilities for this role will be the creation & management of the security function to support all business areas in the following ways:-
In this role, you will:
- Provide leadership to direct the team on all risk assessment and consulting services across the bank infrastructure.
- Initiate and lead the team to drive risk reduction through identification and management of risks associated and infrastructure.
- Lead the provision of end to end security risk assessment services for in scope projects prior to project go-live
- Lead the provision of end to end security risk assessment services for high risk applications on a periodic & event based basis
- Be the first point of contact for the security risk assessment function, with regard to security standards for development projects during the design phase
- Work closely with the stakeholder team as the Head of Security function and understand / influence strategy while maintaining visibility on their security risk profile, appetite, incidents and control effectiveness and to provide robust risk challenge to the same audience when manned guarding security risk appetites are breached.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Leadership experience of a Globally dispersed team including outsourced service providers
- Typically educated to degree level, within manned guarding security. Industry qualifications a distinct advantage
- Experience in physical manned security, and risk management.
- Regulatory engagement, experience in dealing with compliance matters, and regulatory liaison.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007