- Date posted
- 5th July 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £48,000
- £High Basic Plus Bonus + Car / Allowance
SUPERB ROLE AVAILABLE WITH A MARKET LEADER - HUGE PROSPECTS TOO!
Business Data Analyst £45k+ Neg Basic plus Car (London/South East UK)
Summary:Responsible for analysing the business’s processes and investigating how they work then identify improvements that can be made and present the case for these improvements back to the business. You will be responsible for analysing and reporting segment data for the purpose of providing enduring solutions and resolution of complex queries. To increase profitability of the existing TFM operational model. To provide customers & key stakeholders best in class data management and solutions.
The Role:Reporting to the Divisional Director in this newly created role as Data Analyst, you will collaborate with colleagues across Business Systems team and the wider organisation by providing high quality data subject matter and champion a variety of business change projects. This would include the management, planning and delivery of specific pieces of work or project work streams and the ongoing quality assurance of this work against stated project roll out plans and scope. This is a truly unique opportunity. A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, you will have a track record of data analysis associated business operations. Furthermore, you will demonstrate an expertise in Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel and Access.
- Undertake business-wide information gathering exercises, research and analysis of data relating to specialism, including appropriate commentary on the data and interpretation of the results, and provide relevant advice and guidance on these findings.
- Support sector activities in managing the relationships with external and internal customers.
- Assist in developing and implementing new processes, systems and best practice solutions.
- Monitor, control and report on complex operational performance and ensure that deadlines/guarantees of service (s) are met
- Make a significant contribution to the development and implementation of new technologies leading to process improvement.
- Provide cost benefit analysis to assist in the prioritisation of data cleansing and process improvement initiatives.
- Development and provision of management information for the purpose of performance reporting and invoicing.
- Assist other team members in the identification and resolution of data issues that are impacting operational performance across sector.
- Work to tight timescales and present data in a coherent and digestible format to internal and external customers.
- Build rapport with colleagues and customers to improve results.
- Present the case for these improvements back to the business.
- Identifying any problems that need addressing or potential improvements.
- Projecting how feasible these improvements are to make, Implementing the necessary and agreed-to changes, overall increasing efficiency for the business
- Data analysis and interpretation skills to determine required action and identify route cause.
- Business Process Analysis skills.
- Proactive approach in dealing with requests for information.
- Knowledge of UK FM industry
- Has the ability to take ownership until full resolution.
- Has the ability to communicate and present effectively and in a professional manner
Sound like you ? Apply today Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007