- Date posted
- 4th November 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £55,000 to £65,000
- £High Basic + Superb Commission + Car
ELECTRICAL SECTOR COMMERCIAL LEADER WANTED - SUPERB LONG TERM PROSPECTS AWAIT !
UK Sales & Marketing Manager (Wholesaling) £55-65k Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car
Our client, a leading independent Electrical Wholesaling business now seeks a commercially minded Head of Sales for their expanding UK business.
With a strong client base to work with and an impressive National branch network, this role is truly unique and calls for a strong sector experienced professional to help build their brand awareness and exploit business opportunities with various markets segments including Industrial End Users / Contractors / FM's / Health & Education sector clients across the UK in order to deliver exceptional customer service via a regional sales and leadership team.
- To develop the business by acquiring new and developing existing customers
- To grow market share in agreed product lines and customer segments.
- To support sales initiatives with turnaround branches which do not meet the Company’s sales and profit targets or operational standards
- To maintain the overall cost base in line with budget and improve productivity levels aligned to sales growth.
- To work with the Managing Director and marketing team to drive national marketing and promotional initiatives at the regional and branch level.
- To work in conjunction with the Board Directors to ensure that the Region(s) supports the Company’s customer service standards.
- To work with preferred suppliers regionally to obtain the best possible deals and marketing support.
- To recruit, select and develop people to meet the needs of the business.
- To support and coach people in the team to improve their performance and that of the Company.
- To develop a succession plan with HR for key roles / people development.
- To communicate the objectives of the business to all staff in the region(s).
- To behave in a way to reinforce the core values of the business.
- To help drive the development of the business at a national level through contributions at the Management Committee meetings.
- Ideally has worked for a minimum 5 years in the wholesale trade with multi-site experience.
- Proven man-management ability…preferably with a dispersed team
- Strong interpersonal skills, must possess a “can do” attitude
- Results driven - motivated by achieving new and exacting targets
- Achieves results by personifying organisational values, i.e.: team player, integrity, customer focused, standards, and takes pride in their position.
- Financially astute
- Comfortable with analysis of key performance ratios and budget / P&L setting
- Able to identify and analyse market trends
- Confident and professional in appearance - communicates well at all job levels - respected and listened to – able to make immediate impact.
- Customer focused - can socialise and negotiate with customers to ensure their needs/expectations can be met. Flexible working style and able to multi-task
QualificationIdeally educated to Degree level but proven ability and achievement in career accepted
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007