- Date posted
- 16th September 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £55,000 to £60,000
- £High Basic + Excellent Commission + Car
UK OEM MANAGER WANTED FOR THIS FAST GROWING MANUFACTURER - DON'T MISS IT !
UK Sales Manager (OEM) £55K+ Neg Basic Plus HIGH OTE + Car
Our Clients have a need for an OEM Sales Manager to manage all of their UK Commercial activities. Based on the strategic marketing plan, you will directly develop relationships with relevant fixture manufacturers, & their OEM customers. The role encompasses both supporting existing customers on their growth plans as well as developing new ones. You will do this by leveraging your existing relationships in the industry, understanding of market dynamics and use of your strong product / technical experience. You will also expected to support customers by helping them to train their sales teams and / or join them on End-User client calls. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, communicative, inquisitive, and driven person who enjoys the quick paced environment of a fast growing lighting company that is making a difference.
- Directly manage and develop strategic OEM relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serving as the key liaison between business and customer
- Leverage existing relationships with OEM's, using your strong product / technical knowledge and your understanding of lighting applications.
- Lead and support customer specific, product development and design-in efforts to ensure that project timelines and launch targets are achieved for new product sales.
- Support product marketing activities including product launch, sales training, presentations, developments of sales tools, competitive analysis, and sales forecasting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have Lighting or OEM Industry experience.
- Preferably 5+ year’s component sales experience through the OEM Channel.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quota
- strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serves as the key liaison between business and customer.
- Strong product / technical knowledge and a good understanding of lighting applications.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across all levels of an organization,
- Have a desire to achieve and motivate others, and seek to develop personally – be a “winner”
Sound like you? Apply today – Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007