- Date posted
- 8th April 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £100,000 to £130,000
- £High Basic Salary plus Exec benefits - Stunning !
SENIOR MARKETING DIRECTOR WANTED - HIRING NOW !!
UK Marketing Director £110-130k+ Neg Basic Plus Bonus plus Exec benefits + CarWe’re looking for a driven and hungry UK Marketing Director for one of our key clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a $2+ Billion T/O Group. As UK Marketing Director, you will lead and manage a team of highly skilled marketing professionals and take full P&L responsibility for their management on behalf of this major distribution business.
Reporting to the Divisional Managing Director, you will need to be the type of person that thrives at working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and want to learn and grow into a future group leadership role. Qualified candidates will be results-oriented, self-driven, and have the ability to successfully prioritize and execute many detailed tasks at any given time.
The Role:The UK Marketing Director is responsible for devising and delivering the marketing strategy to increase the value of the brand in the eyes of their customers and vendors. The remit is across the UK and your primary customer will be the Sales and Commercial Directors of each division (Consumer, Business, Enterprise, Mobile & Supplies).
The Marketing Director will lead the delivery of Marketing within each division. They will ensure that the vendor product road maps are translated into value add marketing activities for re-sellers & lead and integrate the current marketing team to continue to deliver vendor financial support, advertising and promotional activities for the business.
- Devise and deliver the marketing strategy in support of the 3 year plan
- Integrate with and support the Sales and Commercial function of the UK business.
- Introduce leading edge marketing strategies and tools into the business to help drive innovation
- Drive the overall Company brand message to market
- Provide robust marketing services to each division of the business for the respective channels
- Lead all marketing activities pulling together capability across the Company
- Ultimately accountable for ROI of marketing activity
- Support the development of brand activity through appropriate marketing solutions.
- Ensure that commercial & sales decisions are supported by strong market intelligence
- Deliver & omni channel capability across the Company to ensure that marketing activity & commercial opportunities are optimised
- Understand and position the Company proposition with all vendors
- Ensure that the ££ marketing contribution from vendors is delivered on an annual basis
- Ensure that the Supply Chain services proposition is embedded within the wider business from a marketing perspective
- Ensure the marketing teams work closely with business/ product management teams to understand vendor road maps & the market opportunities.
- Create & sustain customer value through service and branding.
- Report at board level on all marketing activity and results.
- Ensure the business is getting value for money from all marketing activity and look to establish in-house capability re event management and print.
- Ensure that all activity is conducted in line with the Group code of conduct and the Core values.
Key skills & experience
- A demonstrable track record within the IT/ Mobile/ Consumer Electronics Distribution industry
- Career exposure to Vendors &/or Re-sellers or potentially FMCG
- Great leadership & communication skills at all levels
- Experience in all aspects of developing & maintaining marketing strategies
- A track record of delivering innovative value add marketing initiatives
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
- Ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
Sound like you - Apply today ! Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007