- Date posted
- 1st November 2019
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000
- £High Basic Salary + Uncapped commission + Car
PRECISION ENGINEERING COMPANY NOW HIRING - AWESOME PROSPECTS!
Regional Sales Manager - (Precision Engineering Solutions) £45k Neg Basic + £30k OTE !!Our Client Manufactures and supplies bespoke precision engineering components to a wide range of Industrial OEM / End User clients. They are able to supply products to service a wide range of sectors such as Communications / Automotive / Pharma to name but a few ...
Regional Sales Manager
As the RSM you will provide a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and post sales advice. You will liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, including:
- senior company managers.
Key ResponsibilitiesAs the Regional Sales Manager, you will need to:
- Identify new customers who would benefit from company products and maximise potential across the UK.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers by managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Prepare client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Prepare reports for senior management and keep customer records
- Achieve sales and gross profit targets
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Generate high-quality sales leads and follow up after initial meeting
Qualifications and Skills
You will need to have:
- a solid technical background with either a formal qualification or a minimum of 5 years "engineering service sales" experience
- selling and strong communication skills
- sound judgement and good business sense
- organisational skills
- team working ability
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- resilience, tenacity, Independence and self-reliance
- Invoiced sales v. budget
- Purchase orders received
- Gross profit attained
- Additional sales to existing customers
- Customer retention
- New customers
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007