- Date posted
- 19th July 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £68,000 to £75,000
- £68-75k Basic + Bonus + Car
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR WANTED - ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING !
Operations Director (Electronics) £68-75k+ Neg Basic + Bonus + CarOur Clients are seeking an accomplished Operations leader with hands-on experience of managing contract electronics manufacturing to join their rapidly expanding business supplying unique LED lighting power and control systems world-wide.
Location: Southern Home Counties
As Operations Director reporting to the Managing Director your role will ensure that the Company achieves consistent pricing and service from their manufacturing partners around the world; and to take responsibility for the internal team which will include production teams who receive, consolidate and dispatch finished goods. Your key attributes will include attention to detail, ability to define and adhere to process, and ability to strategically plan. Ideally, you will need to have experience of contract electronics manufacturing, as with an understanding of the lighting market as this would be distinctly advantageous.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensuring on-time, on-budget and high quality deliveries from manufacturers
- Planning receipt and dispatch of finished goods
- Team development
- Managing and developing critical business relationships
- Preparing, monitoring and executing action plans
- Performing quarterly and weekly analysis
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring that all manufacturing processes are adhered to in all aspects of the business
- Contributing the development and evolution of the Company
- Goods In / Out (Logistics)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Proven ability to manage the supply of contract manufactured products
- A clear understanding of the electronics manufacturing process
- A hands-on ‘leader’ with an understanding of strategic business issues
- Confident and capable of building relationships at many organizational levels
- Competent in understanding complex electronics products
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with strong organisational and analytical style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English, plus additional language skills beneficial
- Able to travel at short notice
- Numerate, ideally with a technical background
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
The Company offers a competitive base salary with a set of company benefits commensurate with a young and fast-growing organisation.
Sound like you? Apply today – Immediate start!!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007