- Date posted
- 18th April 2019
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £55,000 to £70,000
- £High Basic + Superb Benefits + Car / Allowance
GLOBAL BRAND NOW HIRING A UK SALES LEADER FOR TRADE SECTOR - DON'T MISS OUT !
National Sales Manager (Trade Sector) £55-70k+ Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car + BenefitsReporting to the UK Managing Director the above vacancy has arisen. The job holder will be responsible for all Sales activities and day to day operation of the National Sales team, plus key account responsibility for National Wholesaling partners, Buying Groups plus the internal Commercial Sales Team
- Drive sales of industry leading brands and to achieve all sales targets
- To implement key initiatives via Wholesaler partners including contractor loyalty
- Manage the internal and commercial field sales teams and regional management team leaders
- To develop an ongoing training and development programme for each team member including Regional Managers
- To produce divisional business development plans to drive volume through Major accounts
- To set and demonstrate standard and objective for team members that reflect Company goals
- To report concisely, factually and accurately, as appropriate
- To control National operating budgets of £multi-million+
- To represent the Company at all times in a manner that reflects the ethics of the group
- To establish effective relations at appropriate levels with installer, and distributors
- To maintain accurate industry knowledge, particularly in relation to major competitors and to feedback swiftly and effectively to line management
- To be responsible for appraisal and development of team members in line with Company guidelines
- To effectively manage Key Accounts with the team members with agreed “key performance indicators” (KPI’s) between Group business and house accounts, agreed by both Senior Management teams
- Where appropriate, generate training and development initiatives with account personnel.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- You must be experienced in man-management techniques and practices, a proven sales professional, who is enthusiastic and hardworking.
- A proven ability to manage a selling team in a business to business environment, you should be experienced as a negotiator at all levels. Good communication is essential for this senior executive role as with cohesive team playing skills!!
Sound like you? Apply today! Interviewing NOW!!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007