- Date posted
- 10th September 2019
- United Arab Emirates
- £80,000 to £100,000
- £High Basic Plus Uncapped Earnings + Exec Benefits
SUPERB MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY - DON'T MISS THIS !
General Manager (Middle East) £80-100k + Negotiable Salary + 50% OTE + Benefits
The primary purpose of the General Manager is the development and management of the business revenue stream in the assigned Region. Successful job execution requires excellence/participation in all aspects of the sales process: from the development and execution of business plans to the establishment of distribution partners, creation of demand with End Users, OEM’s and Specifiers plus achievement of sales targets, and any necessary after sales follow-up. This position will be responsible for driving revenue through customer/end user development and distributor partnership programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet and exceed Business revenue targets.
- Appoint and support distribution partners on an as needed basis to support the business growth.
- Develop annual business plans supported with hard revenue targets driven around end user & OEM sales development.
- Must be self-motivated and able to independently manage various activities with minimal supervision.
- Provide competitive market information to management to help drive the direction of product marketing and development.
- Propose new product opportunities to customer sales teams based on customer needs, timing, and compliance with Co.’s core competencies, competitive intensity and general segment attractiveness.
- Maintain a new business pipeline and relentlessly pursue opportunities to broaden target markets.
- Meets or exceeds quota consistently
- Maintains detailed customer records on an on-going basis, and provides additional written detail on important customer developments or feedback by request.
- Participates professionally and freely with senior management on the business development and planning process. Proactively participates in key planning discussions.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Ability to gain trust and respect from customers managerial and sales teams
- Self-motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- College degree
- 3-5 Years general sales experience in the lighting industry, preferably with some LED lighting experience
- Computer skills - Outlook, Excel, Internet Research, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of sales experience (sales and/or key account) in the lighting industry
- Demonstrated history of sales/business development success.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, basic market research techniques, product demonstration, and sales techniques
- Some experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.com, or SAP.
- Familiarity with utility incentives and rebate capture process
- Business or marketing degree preferred / LC certified
- Excellent Man management credentials
The Company and the Role:Our Client is a well funded privately owned company and has developed a unique new LED technology which gives it significant benefits in their chosen markets. Its growth has been strong and now needs to recruit a number of new sales people around the world to further drive this growth. The Business needs experienced, successful self-motivated winners who are prepared to go the extra distance to close the sale.
Superb opening for an experienced sector professional - Early Applications advised !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007