- Date posted
- 3rd June 2020
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Superb Basic plus Bonus + benefits
KEY LED MANUFACTURER NOW HIRING ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - FANTASTIC LONG TERM PROSPECTS AWAIT ! EARLY APPLICATIONS ADVISED
Electronics Development Engineer £55k+ Neg Basic plus Bonus + Benefits
One of the most respected British Engineering companies, who specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke products for the LED Lighting industry, is looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their Engineering team.
The Role:As an Electronics Engineer you will work on the entire product development life cycle and deliver high end electronic products.
As an Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Participating in design coordination activities
- Producing specifications derived from internal requirements
- Conducting 3rd party product evaluation and technical lead
- Carrying out performance calculations
- Produce top level designs of schematics
- Produce a variety of top level layout designs
- Check engineering drawings produced by team members for functionality and compliance
- Produce and maintain electronic engineering drawings
The successful Electronics Engineer will be degree educated or equivalent and have extensive experience completing electronic design. You will have a good understanding of modern manufacturing methods and a track record of providing innovative technical designs. Ideally you will have worked within the LED lighting / Controls industry however other sectors will also be considered.
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007