- Date posted
- 16th July 2018
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- £42,000 to £48,000
- £Neg High Basic + Performance Bonus +Car
Superb role to play for anyone involved with end users!
Business Development Manager £48k+ Neg Salary Plus High OTE + Car
As a result of continued growth, an immediate opening now exists with an Internationally renowned industry leader in the supply and service of Electrical / Lighting products to Industrial End Users,Energy, Petro-Chem, Oil & Gas industries throughout the Southern region.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director you will work with a portfolio of clients and be tasked to develop new business opportunities. You will be responsible for sales of Industrial Lighting & Electrical products i.e. LED Lighting, Controls, Switches and associated equipment to new customers as well as the existing customer base consisting of End Users, Oil and Gas producers, process companies, engineering firms and EPC contractors such as KBR, R&M, Amec, Noskab, Bechtel throughout your designated region.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of selling Lighting / Electrical equipment and or servicing the same client base. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong motivation, work ethic, organisation and time management skills and a strong aptitude for sales. Excellent communication, both written and oral and presentation skills are required.
- Preparation of proposals ensuring proper process design, equipment selection and price estimating.
- Occasional over night travel with regular journeys around the region as & where applicable.
- Making product presentations to customers
- Product training for electrical wholesaler partners
Other key requirements include:
- Electrical Engineering qualification desired
- Previous sales experience in the End user / Industrial Processing Industry is essential for this role !
- Technical Sales experience within Electrical / Lighting sector
- Determination, self motivated with excellent rapport building skills