- Date posted
- 2nd January 2018
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000
- £££ NEG BASIC + EXEC BENEFITS PACKAGE - DON'T MISS THIS ONE
A dream job for anybody involved in manufacturing sales and seeking a leadership role via Wholesaling sector!
Regional Manager (Northern UK) £50k+ Basic plus Open Ended Bonus + Car
Our Client, one of the UK’s largest residential lighting supply companies, now seeks to employ a dynamic Regional Sales Manager with strong management experience to lead a team of successful Area Sales Managers.
This position will report to the Sales Director and will be responsible for developing and guiding the continued development and growth of the northern regions. It is a highly collaborative, hands-on role, where you will maintain excellent relationships with key accounts ensuring that all areas under remit remain profitable.
- Develop & maintain an effective stockist / distributor network and work with distributor partners to increase stock purchasing and help create a “push/pull” business stream.
- Identify suitable project opportunities.
- Develop & maintain strong relations with area based End Users and key M&E Contractors
- Monitor the progress of projects from conception to completion.
- All of the above must be done whilst recording all sales / project activity using the company’s CRM system.
- Attend exhibitions and events where required to showcase products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels with key personnel, especially the Principal, Buyer and client sales teams.
- Track record of success
- Strong trading and procurement understanding
- Highly driven and motivated by results
- Natural inclination to spot opportunities
- Strategic in outlook
- Creative in thinking
- Financially literate
- Keen interest in business development
- Accurate and fast
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- First class interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Degree level education in marketing or business may be an advantage
- Experience of domestic lighting products and market sector desirable
- Proficiency in all key MS applications essential
Sound like You? Apply today … Immediate Start!