- Date posted
- 5th February 2018
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £42,000 to £50,000
- £ High Basic Plus Un-Capped Commission + Car / Allowance
WANTED - Lighting Sales professional with A&D Groups !
Project Sales Manager – Architectural Solutions (London & SE) £50k Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car
The Project Sales Manager takes full responsibility to lead the growth and development of this UK business as a stand-alone entity. The PSM will manage the day-to day activities to grow and drive the business by expanding into various markets using creative strategies for success with an entrepreneurial spirit. The PSM will analyse and take advantage of the market to deliver quality service and build strong customer relationships.
Reports to: UK Managing Director
- Responsible for project sales through specifications with Architects, Interior Designers, and M&E Consultants and Contractors.
- Direct sales growth into the Specification Markets.
- Build relationships with existing /new client base.
- Manage Architectural Sales and Marketing efforts in the Building Community.
- Promote business to the Real Estate/Developer Community.
- Establish and create Energy Conserving Credentials.
- Establish and provide Green Programs.
Knowledgeable about Building Lighting, Lighting Control, Daylighting, BMS, HVAC, Engineering Facades, etc.
Strong contractual acumen: Tender Proposals; Account Negotiation; Financial Customer Interaction.
Key Personal attributes: Driven, Self-Motivated, High Energy, Tenacity and someone striving for a challenge in a ‘hands on’ environment.