- Date posted
- 21st November 2017
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000
- £ High Basic Plus Un-Capped Commission + Car / Allowance
Enviable opportunity to join this market leader within architectural lighting manufacturing!
Business Development Manager – Architectural Solutions (London & SE) £44-55k Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car
The Business Development Manager takes full responsibility to lead the growth and development of the UK business as a stand-alone entity. The BDM will manage the day-to day activities to grow and drive the business by expanding into various markets using creative strategies for success with an entrepreneurial spirit. The BDM will analyse and take advantage of the market to deliver quality service and build strong customer relationships.
Reports to: UK Sales Director
- Responsible for project sales through specifications with Architects, Interior Designers, and M&E Consultants and Contractors.
- Direct sales growth into Specification Markets.
- Manage Architectural Sales and Marketing efforts in the Building Community.
- Establish Specifier Training Programs.
- Promote business to the Real Estate/Developer Community.
- Establish and create Energy Conserving Credentials.
- Establish and provide Green Programs.
- Knowledgeable about Building Lighting, Lighting Control, Daylighting, BMS, Engineering Facades, etc.
- Strong contractual acumen: Tender Proposals; Account Negotiation; Financial Customer Interaction.
- Key Personal attributes: Driven, Self-Motivated, High Energy, Tenacity and someone striving for a challenge in a ‘hands on’ environment.
- Above all a "people peson" that can gain and obtain specification business via professional sales channels