- Date posted
- 12th April 2018
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £58,000 to £65,000
- £Superb Basic plus High OTE + Car + Exec bens!
Senior Sales Manager required for market leading player !
Regional Sales Manager – London & SE (££ High Basic Neg + Car + Exec Benefits)
This is a fantastic opportunity to operate at a senior level, managing a group of field sales executives, ensuring an increase in customer numbers, spend and the identification of new sales opportunities. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be fundamental in implementing the UK sales strategy and ensuring the commercial success of your region.
- Lead the management of a dedicated customer portfolio through a team of sales executives with the objective of growing sales and increasing gross margin
- Ensure that relevant internal expert support is available to ensure ability of quality service levels to be met
- Ensure that internal sales force support quotations process through effective engagement of Regional Sales Director, Area Manager and Branch Managers
- Lead the deployment of appropriate ‘customer journey’ strategies
- Drive multichannel adoption
- Development and deployment of regional sales and pricing strategies
- Drive sales, margin and profit growth to meet and exceed agreed targets
- Provide strong Values-led leadership to the external sales teams through leading by example
- Define objectives for the external sales executives (sales plan and P&L responsibility) and agree action plans to achieve them
- Drive capability through recruitment, development and deployment of people plans
- Performance management of external sales executives supporting vacancies where they exist
- Effective management of external sales recruitment, on-boarding (induction) and on-going coaching to drive performance levels
- Ensure effective deployment of all defined and agreed processes and ways of working in order to maximise performance and efficiencies
- Responsible for health, safety and welfare of all colleagues working as part of regional team, ensuring that all appropriate checks and training are carried out to the required level and standard
- Experience managing a team of sales people is highly desirable
- Strong negotiation, analysis and commercial skills
- First class communication skills with experience of presenting
- Experience of winning and managing accounts with defined Service Level Agreements
- A team player, with the ability to engage internal departments and suppliers in order to maximise performance
They offer an excellent package which includes on going training and fabulous brands to sell !
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start!