- Date posted
- 22nd January 2018
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £38,000 to £45,000
- £45k+ Neg Basic + Bonus + Car / Allowance
Global Brand now Hiring in the South East - Fantastic Career prospects!
Area Sales Manager (Home Automation) £36k to £45k Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car
The Area Sales Manager takes full responsibility to lead the growth and development of the home Automation business as a stand-alone entity. The ASM will manage the day-to day activities to grow and drive the business by expanding into various markets using creative strategies for success with an entrepreneurial spirit. The ASM will analyse and take advantage of the market to deliver quality service and build strong customer relationships.
Reports to: UK Sales Director
- Responsible for project sales through specifications with M&E Contractors and Social Housing Sector.
- Direct sales growth into Specification Markets via L'Auth's and Housing Associations
- Manage Sales and Marketing efforts in the Building Community.
- Establish Specifier Training Programs.
- Promote business to the Real Estate/Developer Community.
- Establish and create Energy Conserving Credentials.
- Knowledgeable about Building Lighting, Lighting Control, Daylighting, BMS, Engineering Facades, etc.
- Strong contractual acumen: Tender Proposals; Account Negotiation; Financial Customer Interaction.
- Key Personal attributes: Driven, Self-Motivated, High Energy, Tenacity and someone striving for a challenge in a ‘hands on’ environment.
- Above all a "people person" that can gain and obtain specification business via professional sales channels