Fire & security
- Date posted
- 20th June 2017
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £75,000 to £100,000
- £££ High + Exec Benefits + Car allowance !
APPLY TODAY - UK SALES LEADER WANTED !
UK Sales & Marketing Director (Distribution Channel) £Substantial package + Exec Benefits
This is an exciting and challenging Commercial Leadership role leading the UK & Ireland sales organisation throughout the UK.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Lead sales & marketing team operations and continue to increase volume and grow market share.
- Create and manage forecasts of future sales achievement.
- Identify new target customers and channels and increase sales and market share within existing accounts.
- Make frequent client visits with salespeople to help close business, monitor the salesperson's development (giving advice and guidance) and ensure that business propositions are valuable to the customer , as well as ensuring that customer satisfaction remains at the highest level.
- Drive cash and control base cost
- Ensure that sales productivity is high by planning and allocating resources in an optimal way.
- Work closely with R&D / PM and Marketing teams to identify growth opportunities and manage timely execution.
- Set growth culture for the sales team as well as for customers.
- Lead team through mentorship, coaching, and shared vision…attract key talents.
- Execute Strategic Business Imperatives demonstrating Growth Leadership traits
- Proven track record in leading a large and dispersed commercial team.
- Ability to understand a new industry quickly while leveraging expertise of the National / Regional Sales Managers.
- Able to define vision & translate into Regional/Channel strategy aligning organisation and resources
- Strong analytical skills combined with drive to implement processes and operating rhythm.
- Good understanding of Company growth traits and translate these into behaviours for a commercial organisation.
- Ability to build strong customer relations and creative solutions to drive win-win, long term relationships.
- Good financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills have strong impact on people at all levels
- Courage to defend ideas/strategies towards highest levels in the organisation.
- Proven track record in driving profitable growth
- Energising and engaging leader, able to inspire a diverse team to outperform and excel in a challenging market.
- Self starting, results oriented and multi-tasking. Executive presentation.
Desired QualificationsEngineering degree (BA, Masters)
Electrical Industry/Customer knowledge
A truly fantastic role for an ambitious commercial sales leader who wishes to join one of the premier lighting brands...!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007