Fire & security
- Date posted
- 12th April 2018
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £45,000 to £55,000
- £ High Basic Plus Un-Capped Commission + Car / Allowance
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS ROLE - NOW HIRING!!
National Account Manager (Contractors / Developers) £50k+Neg Basic Plus High OTE
This position reports to the UK Sales Director....
The account portfolio will consist primarily of M&E Contractor selected clients.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Prepare and implement a Strategic Business Plan / Framework agreement for each account. Produce a plan each quarter looking at the short, medium and long-term goals within the account, together with objectives.
- Manage and maximise the available resources for each account to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Identify key players within each organisation and plan how you can work with them to increase market share.
- Lead and initiate plans for the growth of the business and as the Account Manager be the driving force in sales programmes / projects to move the Company towards set business goals.
- Provide and maintain an up-to-date file of all product and market information as required in order to offer an effective and useful source of information for customers. This should include market analysis, competitor analysis, product information, organisation charts, price lists and so on.
- To be the first source for information relating to own individual accounts and be able to clearly help others when driving projects or initiatives within these accounts.
- Develop and initiate new business leads and opportunities
- Undertake and update all new product training at Director / Board level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The job holder must have:-
- Extensive working knowledge of the UK lighting / Electrical Industry and minimum 3 years + experience (preferably gained in the electrical contracting business)
- A desire to continually improve sales knowledge, skills and associated performance with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, naturally energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic with a can do attitude.
- Ideally educated to degree level, with the ability to learn quickly
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven (current and up to date) sales experience within the Electrical Contractor / Developer Channel.
- A proven track record of target attainment
Is this You?? Apply today ... Immediate Start!
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007