- Date posted
- 9th January 2018
- United Kingdom
- £35,000 to £42,000
- Superb Salary + Commission + Car + on going training!
Great opportunity to make your 1st move into branch management - hiring Now!
Branch Manager (South East London) £35-42k Neg Basic Plus High OTE + Car (Major Brand)
To maintain and develop Branch activities to ensure both a profitable business and a fully developed work force.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
1. Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
2. Manage and motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to Company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed.
3. Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of your Branch.
4. Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
5. Manage Health & Safety procedures according to company procedures and report any incidents or near misses to the H&S Administrator.
6. Plan and develop future trading with assistance of Marketing co-ordinator.
7. Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy making as required.
8. Develop personal skills and capability through any means necessary and approved by the company.
First Branch Leadership Role?
Come and join one of the premier brands within the industry ... superb career prospects!
Interviewing NOW... call immediately for more info
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007