- Date posted
- 7th December 2017
- South East
- United Kingdom
- £58,000 to £65,000
- £££ Neg Basic plus International travel !
Exceptional opportunity to join this fast growing lighting business... superb prospects!
OEM Sales Manager (International) £65k Neg basic Plus High OTE + Car
Our Client’s have a need for an International Sales Manager to manage all UK & International commercial business. Based on the strategic marketing plan, you will directly develop relationships with relevant fixture manufacturers, their OEM customers. The role encompasses both supporting existing customers on their growth plans as well as developing new ones. You will do this by leveraging your existing relationships in the industry, understanding of market dynamics and use of your strong product/technical experience. You will also expected to support customers by helping them to train their sales teams and/or join them on end-user client calls. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, communicative, inquisitive, and driven person who enjoys the start-up environment of a fast growing lighting contols company that is making a difference.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVESDirectly manage and develop strategic OEM relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
Develop new OEM clients, serving as the key liaison between business and customer
Leverage existing relationships with OEM's, using your strong product/technical knowledge and your understanding of lighting applications.
Lead and support customer specific, product development and design-in efforts to ensure that project timelines and launch targets are achieved for new product sales.
Support product marketing activities including product launch, sales training, presentations, developments of sales tools, competitive analysis, and sales forecasting.
Manage a small sales team & help the team deliver sales presentations, value-propositions, and product demonstrations to decision makers and influencers at direct served accounts and to support sell-through activities to agents, specifiers, and end users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have Lighting Industry experience.
- 3+ years lighting component sales experience through the OEM Channel.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quota
- Strong customer relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serves as the key liaison between business and customer.
- Strong product/technical knowledge and a good understanding of lighting applications.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across all levels of an organization,
- Have a desire to achieve and motivate others, and seek to develop personally – be a “winner”
Sound like you? Apply today!! – Immediate start
Apply for this job today OR TALK TO US +44 (0)1252 759007